HealthTap | San Francisco | Palo Alto
Are you a strategic thinker? Can you create stunning visual experiences? Do thrive in a collaborative work environment? Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
Who we are
HealthTap is a company dedicated to providing simple access to healthcare with technology that continuously learns, serving both consumers and our network of physicians. We deliver a suite of connected health apps designed to provide simplified access and compassionate guidance to care for our consumers while enabling practitioners to focus on what matters most.
HealthTap is backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care CloudTM, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPESTM), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.TM). We make our basic services available to everyone for free while providing employers, insurers, and health systems a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
What we’re looking for
A strong visual designer that can create engaging brand building experiences. From ideation and refinement through to production and launch.
- Ability to design marketing focused websites, digital brand campaigns, printed material - direct mail, environments, sales presentations, and video productions.
- Ability to develop and explore a breadth concepts within a set period of time.
- Skills for creating inspiring, immersive and innovative visuals for our digital experiences across the entire marketing lifecycle.
- Ability to define, author, and iterate on the marketing design system that supports accurate and consistent brand implementation across HealthTap properties.
- Capacity to design user experience flows that are intuitive, leverage best practices, innovate opportunistically, and adhere to general accessibility standards.
- Ability to grow and maintain the integrity of HealthTap’s design process; ensure that deliverables adhere to our high standards.
- Present and effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process.
- Able to deploy ‘design thinking’ and collaboration processes that facilitate outstanding work with cross-disciplinary teams — including Engineering, Product Design, and Content strategists.
- Ability to work with stakeholder and user feedback, while advocating for good design.
- Ability to deliver production ready assets to engineering.
- Pro level skills: Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, and business tools such as gSuite, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of growth marketing strategies, processes, and best practices.
- A passion for producing high-quality work.
- Capacity to work on several projects concurrently.
- A professional demeanor that inspires innovation wherever possible.
- Dedication towards seeing ideas from concept to final implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Embodiment of drive, intensity, professionalism, reliability and resilience
- BA/BS or higher in relevant field
- 5+ years experience as a brand and marketing designer
- Experience working in the telemed and healthcare industry
- Digital Product Design experience — native mobile and/or web.
- Demonstrated success in designing both consumer and enterprise products that have shipped to large numbers of customers.
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams (including product design, user research,
product management and engineering).
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches, chef-prepared dinners, and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally.