HealthTap is rewiring healthcare. By delivering consumer-friendly access to healthcare, HealthTap improves the experience for both patients and doctors while saving time and reducing costs for all. HealthTap’s doctor-trained, augmented intelligence system guides users to the care they need and enables an instant connection to doctors and their knowledge. HealthTap serves its app to employers, insurance companies, health systems, and users around the world. More than 140,000 doctors and hundreds of millions of users in 170 countries trust HealthTap for instant access to healthcare — anytime, anywhere.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised over $88 million. We are backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is deeply committed to HealthTap and are optimistic about HealthTap’s vision for the future of healthcare.
As a Security Operations Engineer, you will ensure the trusted operation of the HealthTap cloud environment. You will be responsible for developing and implementing security solutions in concert with DevOps and Engineering team. You will lead the design and development of secure automation practices in an agile framework to support compliance and security for the HealthTap cloud infrastructure at scale, including corporate security infrastructure.
- Implement a tools driven and highly automated approach to deliver security management processes
- Embed security controls into continuous integration and delivery and baking security into the infrastructure
- Set up monitoring dashboards, alerts, log management by utilizing industry standard tools, including open source technologies
- Understand security concepts in AWS cloud and familiarity with available AWS security tools, such as Inspector, GuardDuty, Config
- Familiar with log management and security analytics tools for AWS, including open source tools such as Elastic Search, Log stash, Kibana
- Experience with integrating security in the CI/CD pipeline (running unit tests, running security tools, managing secrets using Vault) using configuration management and automation tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Knowledge of patch management concepts and tools
- Experienced in scripting languages, such as Python, Ruby, Bash
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree
HealthTap: A Mission-Driven Company
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTap is the worlds first global health practice. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2010, we are the worlds fastest growing virtual care company, and our products are used by hundreds of millions of people. Were based in Palo Alto, founded by successful serial entrepreneurs passionate about making a positive difference in the world.
HealthTap is a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and the worlds first Global Health Practice delivering immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 from Query to Cure. Our founders come from Stanford, Yale, and IIT, and our team is composed of people from top schools like Stanford, Berkeley, CMU, and IIT. Our team is entering growth-mode, and we need sharp talent to help us take HealthTap to the next level.