Do you have strong attention to detail? Are you naturally positive, energetic and helpful to others? When you are in an initial partnership meeting do you understand who the key stakeholder and their needs?
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap is a technology company dedicated to helping billions live a healthier, happier, longer life. We deliver a suite of connected health apps designed to provide simplified access and compassionate guidance to care for consumers while enabling practitioners to focus on what matters most.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised $85m with the most recent funding of $50m in 2017.
HealthTap is backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is very committed to HealthTap and are very optimistic about the future of A.I. applied to healthcare and the Virtual Care Cloud.
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
Scope projects with our partners to turn agreements into detailed, metrics-based project plans
- Lead project kick-offs and ongoing team meetings, serving as the key point of contact for our partners throughout project rollout
- Manage an internal, cross-functional team (including Product, Engineering, Design, QA, etc.) to track project status and troubleshoot any project issues
- Share partner-backed product feedback and product enhancement ideas with HealthTap’s Product team to evolve our portfolio of partner solutions
- Lead current- and future-state assessments around our partner solutions (i.e., product functionality, user adoption levers, customer success processes)
- Document Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all activities associated with managing projects for different partners
- Train new HealthTap users (e.g., providers) and collaborate with partner to drive user adoption along the acquisition, activation, engagement and referral phases
- Capture implementation best practices to strengthen our partnerships and follow currently identified best practices for partner engagement and user adoption
What you bring to us
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience managing partnerships
- Top university degree (e.g., engineering, economics, biology) strongly preferred
- Experience with leading complex project implementations
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving and the ability to multi-task with ease
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment with passion for growth
- Startup or equivalent experience (preferred)
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches, chef-prepared dinners, and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!